BOOK A LESSON
Rachael only accepts online bookings for clients aged 16 years and above.
If you're a new client please ensure you complete the Intake Form Questionaire when you make your online booking and ensure that you read the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Rachael will contact you to once your booking has been received and an invoice will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
Rachael reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings made via the online booking system.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS FOR INTERNET BASED LESSONS
General Terms & Conditions (click here to view) are also applicable to Internet Based Lesson with the addition of the following:
- Payment for this lesson type must be made and received in advance of the appointment time.
- Clients must have Broadband Internet Connection with at least 256MB Upload Speed.
- Clients recognise that Rachael Thoms is not responsible for Internet lag due to Internet Traffic conditions and accordingly do not hold Rachael Thoms responsible for lost time during lesson due to such conditions.
- Internet Lessons may be conducted as either a SKYPE Video lesson, SKYPE voice only lesson or 'FACETIME' lesson depending upon connectivity and speed through the internet. A decision to conduct ’voice only’ or FACETIME in place of SKYPE video lessons is made in discussion between Rachael Thoms and the client.
- Clients must have a working Webcam and external microphone attached to their computer/laptop.
- Clients are responsible for downloading and maintaining the latest version of Skype.
- Clients must have access to playback devices for CD or MP3 tracks used in the internet lesson. Access to a piano keyboard would also be an advantage but is not necessary.